Home Other Russian Premier League Krasnodar ready €15m bid for Vasco starlet Talles Magno

Krasnodar ready €15m bid for Vasco starlet Talles Magno

Russian side FC Krasnodar are willing to offer €15m to sign Vasco da Gama starlet Talles Magno, Atenção, Vascaínos! reports.

The well-connected Vasco source states an offer ‘should arrive’ from Krasnodar next week.

Vasco own 85 per cent of Magno’s rights with the other 15 per cent owned by the player himself.

The 17-year-old forward is an under-17 international for Brazil and has scored three goals in six games for the Seleção.

Portuguese giants Benfica have the teenage attacker on their radar, as do several other European clubs.

However, Krasnodar’s willingness to offer €15m in the current economic climate could see him head to Russia.

The Bulls have two Brazilians, Wanderson and Kaio, in their first team squad which would help Talles settle in Krasnodar.

LATEST NEWS

Lazio sell Angola defender Bastos to Saudi side Al-Ain

Saudi Pro League side Al-Ain have completed the signing of centre-back Bastos (Bartolomeu Jacinto Quissanga) from Lazio. Lazio have received a fee of around €800,000...

TMW: AC Milan in contact with agent of Florian Thauvin

AC Milan are in contact with the camp of Marseille winger Florian Thauvin, according to Tuttomercatoweb. Thauvin, 27, is out of contract next June and can...

Benfica consider recalling Gedson Fernandes from Spurs

Benfica are putting serious thought into recalling midfielder Gedson Fernandes from Tottenham in January. The 21-year-old joined Spurs in January on an 18-month loan deal,...

Dinamo Zagreb loan Sporting & Croatia midfielder Misic

Dinamo Zagreb have completed the signing of Sporting CP midfielder Josip Misic on loan until the end of the season. 26-year-old Misic returns to Croatia...

Atletico-MG sign Argentine international Matias Zaracho

Atletico Mineiro have signed Argentine international Matias Zaracho from Racing Club on a five-year deal. https://twitter.com/Atletico/status/1317550530454048769 Zaracho, 22, is a big talent who European clubs including...